Meteonorm 7.2 is a paid upgrade. Please use the upgrade form to renew your current Meteonorm 7.1 licences.
Detailed information about the release.
- Two new minute models
- New aerosol data
- Updated data for Switzerland and Germany
- Urban heat effects
- Many small changes and updates
- New provider for map and geocoding data
- New output format SAM
- New output format DWD TRY 1.1
- Removes impossible selection of combinations of minutes radiation models and output formats
- Minor data correction for Senegal
- Minor improvements in the graphical user interface
Note: Starting with Meteonorm version 7.1.10, Windows XP is no longer supported.
- More precise calculation of radiation data.
- Imported monthly radiation data of user defined locations can now be used for interpolation.
- Daily data can now be imported.
- Corrects wind load data for Switzerland.
- Adds the custom horizon to the report.
- New output format for StruSoft.
- Optionally remembers the output format setting.
Note: This version had been retracted due to problems with file paths on certain Windows installations. All changes have been integrated into version 7.0.22.
What's new in the meteonorm software version 7?
Design and Tools
- Total redesign of software, more intuitive handling.
- New map tool for site selection.
- New import interface for user defined data (including current data by internet).
- Redesign of the horizon tool, including calculation of reflexions of panels.
- Access to climate change forecasts (3 IPCC scenarios).
- Updated database including 8'300 weather stations.
- Output of the uncertainty of yearly values of radiation and temperature for any site.
- Wind load zones for Germany and Switzerland and snow load zones for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France.
- Updated interpolation models to calculate mean values for any site in the world.
- Calculation of direct radiation and inclined planes with additional models.